I’ve been growing businesses all my life: starting from the content marketing agency, and ending with startups that I coach. I’m also mentoring startups within the Founder Institute program.
🔥 Me biggest achievements so far 🔥
1) Grew a content marketing agency where I was a co-founder, into a Top-10 nationwide content agencies in 4 years
2) Built, grew and sold e-comm business for $2M
3) Built an off-line retail chain with annual revenue over $3M
4) Closed one €6M deal
5) Self-taught all the most popular no-code tools and freelanced as Bubble.io developer for 2 years.
Right now, I’m building my new startup and a DTC brand using all the knowledge I managed to gain during 18 years in non-tech business.
I write about startups, growth and product marketing.
What exactly would you read about if you sign up to my newsletter?
- You will read real stories from other founders. I connect with bootstrapped founders on Twitter and LinkedIn and tell their stories so that you know what they know and could repeat their strategies of getting those first 100 customers.
- You will read about my strategies and steps while I’m building my startup Balconizer.
- Once in a while I take a founder and offer to fully rebuild their marketing — starting from landing page, and ending copy for Facebook ads. I don’t charge anything for this consulting but I use their cases in my newsletter.
- I’m a huge fan of behavioural marketing. If I come across some news studies and experiments or frameworks that might help you tap into implicit motives of your customers, increase conversion rate and get better business with minimum effort — well, I’m delighted to share these findings in my newsletter as well.
❌ Do not sign up:
- If you’re interested in only the technical side of marketing (like technical SEO).
- If you are into “fortune cookie” style advice like “just start — and you’ll crush it”, “the hardest thing is to start”, “marketing is about them, not you”, etc. I believe some of those phrases are too obvious to bother even repeating them . And some are more suitable for 8 yo than for adults building their businesses.
In all other cases — you're welcome to my Aspiring Founders Club!